I think we all need to add some red colors in our everyday outfits.
If the ROOT CHAKRA becomes unbalanced, you may feel “stuck” and just can’t seem to move forward in life. You may feel ungrounded, with a depleting sense of self. This frequently happens following traumatic events, family problems, death of a loved one, and major life changes. A blockage in the root chakra prevents the release of grief, guilt, and sadness, contributing the the inability to move forward and preventing you from following your destiny.
Health symptom of blocking ROOT CHAKRA : lower-back pain, sciatica, varicose veins, constipation, diarrhea, rectal/anal problems, impotence, water retention, and problems with groin, hips, legs, knees, calves, ankles, and feet.
If you would like to help somebody to feel better – RED Root chakra bracelet will do this job.
Lucky magic 7 gems string bracelets
I’m very happy and excited to launch my new jewelry line. The focal point of this jewelry line is the magic meaning of number 7. Previously being a math teacher, I know that numbers can talk. In numerology the number 7 is often considered a Lucky number.
In the past few months I have really gotten into self spiritual education and understanding how our Universe is working. This is also one of the reasons this jewelry line has come up in this period of my life. Number 7 deals with esoteric, scholarly aspects of magic. Representative of scholarly activities, mystery, and the focused search for esoteric meanings. Number 7 is also the activation of imagination and manifesting results in our lives through the use of conscious thought and awareness. You all know that there are 7 planets and we have 7 chakras. We also have 7 Wonders of the World.
But let’s return to our new jewelry line. Creating this line I was thinking about something simple and yet meaningful. I wanted the “Lucky magic 7 gems bracelet” design to be worn by those who believe in numerology and spirituality. I created these magic bracelets with no clasp so they’ll be easy to give as a friendship bracelet without having to think about the wrist size. I made sliding knots so one size fits all. Some people have allergies to different types of metal which is why I designed the bracelet using yarn and string without any metal clasps. Gold and other metal elements are much smaller compared to the gemstones so they hardly will touch your skin.
You can chose your own “Lucky magic 7 gems string bracelet” with solid gold components or a more affordable gold filled one.
Wear your Lucky magic 7 gems bracelet everyday for bringing luck into your life. Miracles are all around you as long as you remember to look for them. Give a Lucky magic 7 gems bracelet as a token of friendship and your friend will be thankful for such a great gift that can be worn everyday.
CLICK CHAKRA JEWELRY to find the best bracelet for you or your friend.
It’s less then a couple of weeks till Hanukkah holiday. This year people will celebrate it from November 27-th till December 5-th .
If you are planing to attend some party’s her is some fashion style ideas for you.
Thank you Polyvore for creating this contest.
Here is some other jewelry ideas to match the Hanukkah colors.
Blue Sapphires with gold jewelry set optional in 14K gold or 14K Gold Filled depending on a budget.
Would you like to feel as celebrity – then I can offer you these beautiful necklaces I designed them for the GBK’s Oscars Gift Lounge 2013. This necklace was included into celebrity’s swag bag from The Artisan Group.
This awesome collage I created using Polyvore site.
Did you know that you can create your fashion collection there? Clip your favorite outfits or jewelry pieces and play around by creating different sets. The big surprise for me was the new Contest Wild for Gifts with Juicy Couture. Don’t you think that my November birthstone gold topaz hoop earrings looks great in this collection.
I’ll tell you more. After I created contest set and submitted I saw PROMO CODE for the 30% off .
Would you like to shop for some Juicy Couture ? – then use promo code “POLYNJC” for an exclusive 30% off from Juicy Couture and Polyvore!
Don’t delay as I don’t know how long this offer will last ) Shop Juicy Couture !
Everybody wants to look great and if you can save extra bucks by buying cheap jewelry it’s even better, Right? Well consider this, will the cheap jewelry you have chosen enhance your life or will cause you more health problems later.
If you are buying cheap jewelry with retail price under the thirty dollar mark then you should be aware of the following:
5 reasons to not buy cheap jewelry.
1. According to Ecology Center, a non profit organisation, over half of the jewelry which cost between $10 – $20 at retail price had high levels of hazardous chemicals like lead, cadmium, chromium, nickel, chlorine, mercury and arsenic. Most of these have been banned by the paint industry and are considered either an outright poison or will cause cancer.
Take a minute to check a full list of products tested by Ecology Center
Another reliable source of jewelry specific info Lead in jewelry
2. Cheap jewelry is made cheap, sorry but it’s true. It is very common if you buy one of these rings, upon coming home it’s already broken. Take a look at your costume jewelry, does it looks the same as the day you got it? I’m more than sure that the gold colored metal is already flaked down to the brass or chipped out, the rhinestones on your ring or earrings fallen out or become loose.
3. According to the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission), parents and caregivers should not allow young children to be given or to play with cheap metal jewelry, especially when unsupervised. The CPSC states that: “Swallowing, sucking on or chewing a metal charm or necklace could result in exposure to lead, cadmium or other heavy metals, which are known to be toxic at certain levels of exposure.”
4. Are you really saving by buying cheap jewelry?
Don’t you think that’s it’s better to own a couple of nice silver or gold choices in jewelry which will last you as long as you decide to keep them. Rather than buying cheap shiny jewelry made who knows where and out of who knows what, that even when slightly longer lasting is only few weeks?
I know that people easily spend $10-$20 in retail store for a necklace made by slave labor in an awful environment. Versus opting for still inexpensive at $50 – $ 70 for a nice locally handmade necklace made with genuine quality metals and gemstones.
5. Jewelry should be an investment which appreciates in value rather than depreciates. If you buy low quality merchandise, it will inevitably end up in the garbage. (Or worse yet sold again to someone else and exposing them to the hazardous materials or contaminating our planet ending up in landfills.) When you buy quality merchandise, you will have possessions that hold value in your future and are easy on you conscience.
How to avoid owing cheap jewelry !
For those of you who are shopping online on sites which claim to be “handmade”, try to do your homework.
1. If the type of metal is not specified, then avoid it at all costs.
Avoid words like plated, gold colored, silver tone, and contains. Take gold for example specified at 14k, that is 58.5% gold the rest is other metals to form an alloy. This reduces the cost and can be harder which wears longer, but if the alloy comes from an unregulated country; it may contain metals you are allergic to like nickel, it may contain hazardous metals, and it may even have been treated in carcinogenic chemicals.
2. When you buy products made in USA, Canada, Western Europe where there is more regulation, then you have safer risk factor for yourself and the environment. When you buy products made in China, India or even unknown you are at risk. On top of that you are adding to promote a destructive industry risking the people that supposedly hand made the item while continuing to pollute the planet itself.
3. The coolest parts about buying local area, you are helping to keep arts alive in your community, you are getting a much more unique product, you are keeping money in your community, and you can even have a piece custom made to your tastes!
Handmade jewelry gifts for September Birthday.
Celebrate a September birthday with our unique handmade jewelry gifts. We are offering unique and feminine style jewelry created by Rita Sunderland.
If you are looking for valuable jewelry gifts take a look at our September Birthstone jewelry collection. 14K yellow gold necklace with natural sapphires or pick more affordable 3 in one necklace in 14K gold filled.
Here is some interesting facts about sapphire jewelry.
- Sapphire belongs to the group of four most precious stones in the world
- Are you going on a long journeys? Than handmade sapphire jewelry will be a protection during long journeys.
- Sapphire jewelry brings light and peace and opens the mind toward beauty and intuitive understanding.
How to clean Sapphire jewelry?
- The best part of owning handmade sapphire jewelry is that you can clean it at home. You don’t need to purchase special cleaning solution for this gemstone. All that you need is a warm water and some of your dish soap.
Please look this instruction How to clean sapphires at home.
Another great project for my creativity. I really enjoy working on custom handcrafted jewelry. It is something different when I know that this custom jewelry will be presented as an anniversary gift.
Before to get started I was told what the future owner of my custom jewelry loves. She is in to the vintage style and she does love teal green or turquoise colors. I asked to send me her photo so I could see her neckline to be sure the necklace will be perfect for her. After I saw her photo I decided to add smoky quartz in the design, this stone looks like her beautiful eyes. I also knew that it will be the 6-th anniversary so I offered to incorporate 6 silver beads into design as representing this special year.
Now I’m more than happy to share with you what we came up.
If you would like to receive a special created for your custom anniversary gift share this post or Pin it to you Pinterest board. I’m sure your husband one day will see what you want for your anniversary day. Give him some tips how he can make this day special for you! )))
Recycled jewelry accessories. Bold style glass necklaces.
How about something new and something cool? The other day I learned how to make sliding knots and now I’m addicted to them. Who knew that one knot will bring my creativity back to action. You ask me why sliding knots? It’s simple and it’s the best way to create adjustable leather jewelry such as necklaces and bracelets. Play with sliding knots and make the length of the jewelry to perfectly fit any outfit.
This morning I found a lot of recycled glass pendants I was working couple years ago. I didn’t want to throw them out and now I know why. With today fashion trends I see a lot of bold style necklaces as everyday accessories. Those glass pendant are one of a kind and they are pretty bold to fit this season fashion style.
Glass jewelry is very affordable and you can have as many as you want. Pick the pendant you like and refresh your everyday outfit with my recycled fashion necklaces. Blue, purple, ten color leather necklaces are also so easy to put on and to adjust the perfect length according to your top or blouse.
Another good part of those recycled jewelry is that I was trying not use any metal for those of you who does have allergy and can’t wear metal jewelry.
Remember all the Recycled Glass Jewelry are one of a kind. Snap it now because tomorrow they might be gone.
Be unique with our recycled fashion necklaces.
It was my pleasure to work on this custom order carnelian jewelry set.
Carnelian is a very interesting and one of the affordable gemstones. People use carnelian gemstones as in feng shui jewelry as an amulet and spiritual jewelry.
For those who doesn’t follow all this magick and healing properties of natural gemstones carnelian is just a beautiful eye candy gemstone. I was very happy and excited when I found these beautiful onion cut faceted carnelian. They are really like a candy.
Out of many Carnelian jewelry designs on my site I think those set came one of the best one. It was a custom order for the lady who knows a lot about gemstones. I know she will be happy to get it!
Thank you so much for letting me work for you.
If you would like to custom made this jewelry design with your favorite gemstone – please CONTACT me for pricing.
Today I would like to share with you one of the simple way to clean gold jewelry at home I promise you will not need to run to the store and purchase some special cleaning solutions or polishing cloths. Let’s imagine that tomorrow is a big day for you and you need to wear your beautiful gold filled jewelry. But the sad news your gold filled jewelry becomes not as sparkly as when you bought it. No problem, now I will show how to clean your jewelry with what you’ve got at home.
For this method we will need to have mild dishwashing liquid, tooth brush, water and paper towel. Those items you can find easy in your house. It will take your up to 20-25 minutes to make your jewelry clean and sparkle.
Take a cup of warm water (use two cups if you would like to clean several jewelry pieces at once) add couple drops of dishwashing liquid (Joy, Palmolive ..etc.) and soak in this homemade jewelry cleaning solution for about 15 minutes.
Take a soft-bristle toothbrush (I used my daughter’s toothbrush) and gently scrub your gold filled jewelry. In my example using toothbrush helped me clean the most hardest parts on the gemstones very easy and very fast. After you will be done with cleaning jewelry with toothbrush, rinse under the warm water.
Take a paper towel and put your already clean jewelry to absorb the moist and water. You are all done. Now it’s time to put your clean and sparkle jewelry and get ready for tons of compliments.
Please share this article with your friends if you found this way of cleaning jewelry at home helpful.